Phi Alpha Delta Law Expo
Information for Sponsors
About the Law Expo
The law expo portion of the conference will be hosted throughout the event, November 5-6, on our virtual platform, Whova.
Booths include custom branding, visitation incentives, ability to schedule one-on-one virtual meetings, direct messaging, link/website hosting, and more.
Designed to further help students make an educated decision about pursuing a legal degree and law career, the Expo is included in the
2020 Pre-Law Conference
- Meet with hundreds of conference attendees and circulate recruitment materials
- Law school / company featured on an interactive map on the P.A.D. website
- Receive a list of conference attendees with email addresses and graduation dates
- Be a featured law school for pre-law members on www.PAD.org
- Option to waive your school’s application fee/provide discounts and participate in raffles for additional exposure
- Mentions and posts on P.A.D.’s social media reaching over 24,000 followers
- Sponsorship packages range from $1,000 – $10,000 for additional exposure. As a non-profit, all sponsorships cover the cost of coordinating the Pre-Law Conference & Law Expo, and promoting your brand to P.A.D. pre-law students.
See registration for details.
- All sponsorships include virtual exhibitor space, ability to DM and network with students, mobile/web hosted ads, pre-recorded speaking opportunities, and more.