This manual provides everything you need to know about establishing a P.A.D. Pre-Law Chapter at your school. It includes:
• History & Purpose of the P.A.D. Pre-Law Program
• Functions of a Pre-Law Chapter
• Process to Charter or Reactivate a Chapter
• Chapter Charter & Reactivation Checklist
• Benefits of Pre-Law Membership
• Installation Ceremony
• Petition for a Pre-Law Chapter
• Template for Approval Letters
Charter: The charter process will need to be completed if P.A.D. has not yet been chartered at your undergraduate institution.
Reactivation: If a P.A.D. Pre-Law Chapter has already been chartered at the school, it will need to complete a reactivation if the chapter has become inactive with no current members.