|WHAT IS P.A.D. PRE-LAW MEMBERSHIP?
P.A.D.’s Pre-Law Program assists undergraduate students in making an informed decision about pursuing a legal career, deciding which law school to attend, and preparing for the rigors of law school.
Phi Alpha Delta remains the only Law Fraternity, and the only international legal organization of any kind, with an international Pre-Law Program committed to meeting the needs of undergraduate students interested in the law.
A Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Chapter holds programs that enable members to make those decisions, including:
- LSAT Prep and educational programming
- Law school and law firm visits and tours
- Attorney Panels/Speakers
- Alumni Networking
- Community Service
- Social Events
|| Ohio Northern University Petit College of Law
- A “Best Value Law School: -2016-17 Tuition: $26,940
- 8:1 student-to-faculty ratio- one of the lowest in the country
- A top school in Ohio for multi-year bar passage and job placement
||Stetson University College of Law
- Ranked #1 in trial advocacy and #3 in legal writing education by U.S. News
- located in Tampa Bay, Florida, home to a diverse legal community and to hundreds of clinic and externship opportunities
- All admitted first-year students automatically considered for multi-year scholarships. In Fall 2015, 55% of new J.D. students received scholarships
|FEATURED LSAT PREP COMPANY
Click here to view the online store and purchase:
- P.A.D. merchandise (T-shirts, Banner, Acrylic Seal, Graduation Cords, etc.)
- Purchase your international initiation fee
- Purchase national P.A.D. event registration fees
Join the following P.A.D. Online Communities to connect to P.A.D. chapters and fellow members across the country. Similar to discussion boards, Communities can be used to work/interact with fellow P.A.D. members, post discussions, share documents, and gain advice.
| REQUEST RECRUITMENT MATERIALS
Recruitment boxes are mailed to Pre-Law Chapter Officers in August and January of each year. Email email@example.com if you need additional materials including brochures, magazines, or informational cards.
Many of these materials can also be found in the Pre-Law DOWNLOADS section for your own printing and electronic sharing.