Questions or concerns?
Contact: Katie Gibbs
Pre-Law Operations Coordinator
410-347-3118 or Katie@pad.org
Resources & Information for Pre-Law Students
List of Pre-Law Chapters
Click here to view a list of all Pre-Law Chapters in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and includes links to their websites and social media.
Are you interested in joining P.A.D. Pre-Law, but you don't see a chapter at your school? Fill out this form and we will contact you soon!
Do you see you Chapter listed but it’s not active? Fill out this form and we will contact you soon!
P.A.D. Online Store
Click here to view the online store and purchase:
- P.A.D. merchandise (T-shirts, Banner, Acrylic Seal, Graduation Cords, etc.)
- Pay for your international initiation fee
- Pay for national P.A.D. event registration fees
Click here for a list of downloads including:
- Important Forms (Applications for Membership, Insurance, Interest Sheet, Roll of Chapter)
- Manuals (Chapter Operations, Rituals, Bylaws)
- Policies (Alcohol, Anti hazing, Open Membership, Financial, Social Networking, Whistle Blower)
- Awards Applications (Due by the first Monday in June (June 6, 2016, June 5, 2017))
- Resources (Personal Statement, Webinars, Programming Ideas)
2016 P.A.D. Pre-Law Conference, Mock Trial Competition, and Law School Expo
Click here for event information and to register.
- When: October 26-30, 2016
- Where: Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA
- Event Page
- Online Community
- More details coming soon!
Last year's conference:
Join the Society of Scholars
Phi Alpha Delta is pleased to recognize members for exceptional academic achievements through the Society of Scholars. Pre-law student members with a 3.5 GPA eligible to join. Click here for more information.
Join the following communities to be more involved with Phi Alpha Delta online. These can be used to communicate with other P.A.D. members, post discussions, share documents, and gain advice.
Pre-Law Chapter Officer Links & Resources
Officer Portal (For Officers Only)
- Update your officers
- View your membership roster. If you would like a list of students who have joined since your last initiation (or membership certificates & pins) contact the Pre-Law Department.
- Membership Status Types:
Student member: Individuals that have submitted an application, payment and initiation date. No further action is needed for membership.
Pending member: Individuals who have submitted an application and payment but the Executive Office does not have an initiation date.
Pending payment member: Individuals that have submitted applications but have not paid.
Request Recruitment Materials
Recruitment boxes are sent in August and January. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional materials including brochures, magazines, or informational cards.
Virtual Chapter Visit
If you would like to have a Virtual Chapter Visit please fill out the request form. If you would prefer to schedule a conference call please contact Pre-Law Operations Assistant Katie@pad.org
- Transfer to Law School
Fill out the Senior Transition form so we can help you connect with the P.A.D. Law School Chapter! Your pre-law to law membership fee is discounted, and is the final fee for lifetime membership. Law school membership lasts a lifetime.