What is Alumni Membership?As a P.A.D. law chapter graduate, your membership LASTS A LIFETIME. With your alumni membership comes the opportunity to be as involved in P.A.D. as your'e able, to network with thousands of attorneys, legal professionals, judges, and more.
Interested in Joining? If you weren't a member in law school, you can join P.A.D. as an alum. See below for eligibility and click here to join online.
Alumni Membership Eligibility:
- Any person who has been licensed to practice law in, and is in good standing with, any jurisdiction recognized by the International Chapter or by the International Executive Board OR,
- Any graduate of any law school where a chapter of this fraternity may be chartered, or any duly initiated law school member upon their departure from law school who is not the subject of any disciplinary proceedings resulting in temporary or permanent cessation or denial of his or her license to practice law; and any judge who qualified in any of the preceding categories prior to becoming a judge
Join an Alumni Chapter
Click here to view the full list of active alumni chapters.
Phi Alpha Delta Alumni Chapters are recognized voting groups consisting of alumni organized in a particular geographic area or city. They provide an opportunity for local alumni to be involved with Phi Alpha Delta, and to socialize and network with brothers and sisters even if they live hundreds of miles from their initiating chapter.
There is no fee to join an alumni chapter for P.A.D. law chapter graduates. Email us and we'll add you to the membership roster and connect you with the chapter's leadership. Contact Director of Law & Alumni Operations Emily Baranoski at email@example.com.
What types of events do Alumni Chapters hold?
Each chapter has it's own unique events. Contact your local alumni chapter officer to see what type of programming they offer.
- Professional seminars & CLE events
- Networking events
- Regular meetings & board elections
- Community service and civic events
- Events with area P.A.D. law and pre-law chapters
- Attending sporting events